You can find the latest information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), and get advice on symptoms, self-isolation and keeping yourself and your family healthy, at the following websites:
- NHS and NHS 111 online Coronavirus service
- GOV.UK Government response to Coronavirus
- Derbyshire County Council Coronavirus information
- Register if you are self-isolating to NEDDC
Local restriction tiers: what you need to know
The government website sets out the local restriction tier system that will be in place from Wednesday 2 December, including what you can and cannot do in each tier
Test and Trace
Test and Trace is the national NHS programme set up to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
It's the process for testing people who have coronavirus symptoms and tracing people they have been in close contact with so that they can get a test and self-isolate if they test positive.
Many businesses required to collect details and maintain records of staff, customers and visitors on their premises are currently closed due to the national lockdown. But some businesses permitted to remain open must continue to maintain these records. You can find information about which businesses are required to collect this information when they are permitted to open, what information should be collected and how records should be maintained on the government's website.
COVID-19 Support for Businesses (Grants)
North East Derbyshire District Council have updated their COVID-19 Business Grant page following the Government announcement on 31 October.
Grant funding will cover national grants for the period 5th November to 2nd December and local grants that applied prior that under the local lockdown restrictions.
For Further information go to their dedicated page Support for Businesses Grant
Business Advice and Support Grants
North East Derbyshire District Council have launched an online application process for three funds established to help businesses in the District access grants made available to those severely affected by national and local COVID-19 lockdown restrictions.
- The Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) will support eligible businesses with rateable values who have been required to close under the national guidelines. Dependent upon their rateable eligible businesses will receive between £1,334 and £3,000.
- The Local Restrictions Support Grant (Open) is discretionary funding to support businesses under restrictions in LCAL 2 that are not legally required to close but were severely impacted by the localised restrictions from 17 October to 4 November 2020.Aimed at hospitality, hotel, bed & breakfast and leisure businesses, pro-rata grants of between £934 and £2,100 are available.
- The Additional Restrictions Grant will support businesses who may have to close but who do not have a rateable value and also those that are severely impacted rather than closed due to national restrictions of 5 November to 2 December 2020. Pro-rata grants of between £1,334 and £3,000 will be paid to businesses for the lockdown period based on their eligibility.
For more information on the schemes and access to the application forms please check the Business Advice and Support Grants section on the Council's website (https://www.ne-derbyshire.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/business-advice).
Free webinars and workshops for businesses
East Midlands Chamber is running a programme of free webinars and workshops for local businesses. These sessions provide support and advice on dealing with the impacts of coronavirus.